I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

my aching head

my sinuses are under attack! i haven't blogged or posted pics (or checked my email for that matter) for several days, because some alien has moved into my sinus cavities. You know when you feel like poop and barely can drive to work (i only work 7 miles from home too) and then drag through work and get home as soon as you can so you can lay down? today i'm sucking down sudafed all day and taking liquid vitamins to try to push through this without missing any work (part time workers don't get sick days & its too close to summer to use a vacation day. 3 more days then i have the weekend off and this should be over.

mom sent the following to me yesterday and i thought it was funny enough to post. i wont say where i we both work, but we've had a case of a worker forced to return to work after insisting they werent better..they died at work.


have a great day and..props to sudafed...

Comments on "my aching head"

 

post a comment