I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In the end, only kindness matters




From the Inspirational Quotes section of this terrific site: (click the logo to visit)

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple.

But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

George Bernard Shaw





Make A Child Smile: (click on photo for link)
This organization sends cards and small gifts to very sick children. What an awesome idea! My cards will be in the mail tomorrow...please join me!


Oprah's Angel Network: (click text for link)
Great Volunteer Resource..tons of links


Directory of Charities: (click text for link)

My goodness....in the search to replace my old links I have come across so many teriffic new ones! Since I have tons of stuff to do at home..the rest of the list will have to follow tomorrow!

Have a wonderful Day!

Comments on "In the end, only kindness matters"

 

post a comment