I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

ouch

Unfortunately, Dave may be prounouncing my Dell Laptop's death today. Alas, even with a boot disc nothing. We think there is a bad sector on my hard drive. I am absolutely crushed about the photos I hadn't transferred to my external hard drive as well as the bookmarks I've lost. It never dawned on me to export them to a disc. I had recently done a huge transfer of files, but not recent enough. Since there is nothing I can do about it, I've just resigned myself to this hopeless situation.

Oh well.

The gluten free week was hell and I saw only a miniscule change in my psoriasis. Now I'm going to try the vitamin regime. Fish oil tablets 3x a day (3000 total), liquid vitamin B and Calcium suppliments and a good multi stress tab. I think my immune system needs a major boost and the fish oil is supposed to produce miracles. If this doesn't help the next step will be to illiminate red meat and sugar from my diet. I'm leaving out the fried foods for good because I always seem to get death like pains every time I eat them. My doctor says I may have a gallbladder problem. yippee! Being that the psoriasis is an immune thingy I am very hopeful about the vitamins helping. I do no want to go through another summer hiding my arms, even if "The Beaver" had it and didn't mind. I'd rather be flakey in the head.

I had been working on some pictures I wanted to post but they are ggggoooonnnnneeeee! Hopefully I haven't erased the two XD cards with the rest of my pics on them.

Cross your fingers for me!

Ooooh I almost forgot...there is some awesome news. At work we finished the raffle to raise money for the local Food Bank. The grand total was $100!!! That means they can buy 700 pounds of food with what we are donating. The company I work for will also match the donation 100%~

YAY :)

Comments on "ouch"

 

post a comment