I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

happy wednesday


(This is my face paint from our trip to the zoo..i'm such dork i didn't want to take it off!)


i've been a bad blogger..

yesterday after work dave and i went to grandmom's for dinner and mulch spreading. had a great time.

today...just got in from groceries and we are having company so i have to clean and get stuff ready for dinner...not a lot of room for inspiration time. wwwaaaahhhh.

I did get about 10 cards out yesterday to the children i mentioned before at the site Make A Child Smile. they have lists of birthdays in addition to the 3 featured kids each month,

organized by birthdate-how could you not want to send a card to this child?
if you click on his picture it will link to the site. it was actually a lot of fun. I had an excuse to play with my gel pens and new pastel sharpies. i even got Dr. Suesse and Wilber stamps from the post office to match the cards. (I am a closet office supply freak)

I got a few new photos done also, which I'm pretty pleased with. since my laptop crashed though, i'm a bit out of sorts with locating a lot of my photos. no more shortcut folders to them on my newly rescued and rebuilt model. i have to access them via remote server or external hard drive which can be a pain in the butt. My scrabble history is gone too..damn that "maven"; i have to start over again kicking his heiney.

as dorky as it is i'm super psyched about dinner: steaks and corn on the cob! i have to wait a full 4 hours... so far i've been good today though and only had a slimfast and some fruit so watch out steak.

my blog is really really lame today...sorry. Hope everyone has a great night, even if you are not having fresh corn on the cob :)

Comments on "happy wednesday"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Nice face paint! Hey you can always get it tatoo'd on lol :)

 

Blogger andrea said ... (2:42 PM) : 

thank you matt! i already have 2 hidden ones though..one that means strength in chinese and the other a blue butterfly! i even got the last one in san fran on haight ashbury, which was pretty cool.

i love that the butterfly signifies evolution and change..hopefully always for the better.

 

post a comment