I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

I am rich beyond belief!


Wow! This weekend was a wonderful whirlwind.

We had my 4 year old niece Julia with us from Friday to Sunday night and she is such a delight. I just want to gobble her up! The worst part is that she is well aware of how she has Dave and I wrapped around her finger.

We took her with us Friday night to church for a women's covered dinner and she had a lot of fun. Of course great grandmom and grandmom being there was most of it. Mom and I took her to the PA Zoo on Saturday (the pic is them 400 feet in the air in the channel 6 hot air balloon!) with a group and Sunday she lasted through about 10 minutes of church before she and I retired to the nursery. The nursery is actually a lot of fun. We rocked with our alphabet blocks!

Sunday night we went to Dannielle's for my nephew Nick's 11th birthday party. It was a lot of fun. It was a Family Fest.

It did make me realize how happy I am to be back in New Jersey. I missed so much of this during the ten years I spent in San Diego. On the upside though, I loved San Diego and my years there, and it was great for putting the value of family in perspective. I wouldn't trade what I have now for the world...or a perfect climate for that matter!

I'm very happy in my corner of New Jersey with my husband, my doggie, a wonderful family (his and mine) and my little backyard with my little herb garden and a little bbq grill to match!
I have come to realize over the years and through many experiences how very fortunate I am to be fully satisfied with my life...and how truly rare that is.

To everyone who is a part of my life..........Thank you!

Comments on "I am rich beyond belief!"

 

post a comment