I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, February 03, 2006

I am soooo tired

Georgia is on her 3rd timeout in the bedroom today. She keeps picking on Da Vinci. I don't want to crate her, so the bedroom seemed the only option. Hopefully, if she gets a timeout every time she nips him or does the "T-Stand" thing over him, she will learn not to do it. Saying no seems to mean nothing. The morning walk left me with an arm that still hurts. She will be getting a harness leash today as well as a spray bottle. Pray for us! LOL.

Was thinking of signing up as a Big Sister, but that will now have to wait until she is trained. She needs all of our attention right now. Its so hard being alone here today, because I have to make sure there is equal petting, etc. The weekend will be much better with Dave home to help. I'm not yet over my cold so I am really tired and now sore.

She was great getting into her crate for bed, thank goodness. We are reinforcing that behavior with positive praise and lots of "good girl"s. She does seem to respond to "no bite" pretty well. I am reading up on collie training as much as I can. I want to work with her inherant traits and learn what makes her tick.

Have to try to squeeze in a shower and cleaning...while she is in the bedroom!

Comments on "I am soooo tired"

 

post a comment