I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Big Day is Here!

After Dave & I get all the crap out of the back of my Element, the crate goes in along with Da Vinci and we are off to the doggie meet. I so hope they like each other! Then its right to our vet where she will get a bath. Tonight we go back for her first check-up. Lets pray no kennel cough! We did that before with Da Vinci. He has had a shot for kennel cough already, so even if she does have it he should be okay.

This morning I shot a bunch of B&W photos. I love the nakedness of B&W. It seems so raw and honest somehow. Still getting used to the new camera. I love it more every time I use it.

Check out the Photo of the Day!

We will surely be posting some new pics of the kids today! Stay tuned...

Comments on "The Big Day is Here!"

 

post a comment