I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

photo of the day

Absolute Perfection of Form Truly a Gift From Above
Well..I never made it to work today...got worse as I was driving in. Since we do not have sick days, I'm using a vacation day to be a slug. Courtesy of Health Haven (Dave has dubbed it Hippie Haven), I will be loading up on homeopathic stuff. I have "Naturcoksinum" ..I can't even say it's active ingredient: Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200C. The guy at the store swears by this product so, we'll see; Quercetin 500 Plus: Manganese, Quercetin, Bromelain, Turmeric & Citric Bioflavonoids in this one. At least I've heard of manganese and have added turmeric to food I've cooked; Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus liquid glycerin soap (This stuff really clears the head in the shower) and lastly Yogi Tea: Organic Healing Formula.
Also in the bag is Instant Miso-cup with Seaweed, Flax Oil "Lemon Flavor" (I hope they aren't fibbing...I hate the way Flax tastes), Coconut Skin Trip soap, Vegi-broth powder, Organic French Lentils and a crunchy snack made of honey, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and some other things I can't identify..I know it tastes good and a piece of it was lunch.
This is the shopping list of a child of former hippies :) That explains a lot about me. I still miss San Diego for the healthy environment. I have often cosidered going back to my old vegetarian lifestyle. There was something uplifting about living meat free. I also felt better and had great skin. Plus, I really miss San Diego this time of year; that's probably going to take a while to change. Healthy restaraunts abound and I could eat out guilt free. I need a juice bar and more coffee shops! Oh boy, now I'm sick and bummed. LOL wah wah. Enough of that.
My body is telling me that its time to lay down...Lord, all I really wanted to do today was take some pictures and do some editing on CS2. I guess that will have to wait until a bit later.
For anyone that actually reads my forums (yeah right :) I will probably be posting tomorrow instead of today...I'm freezing. Time to get warm and grab a book.

Comments on "photo of the day"

 

post a comment