I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lets try this again....

Whole freaking post just disappeared...because I tried to spell check.....nice!

Okay..lets try this again..Changes I've made thus far:

New Template...Kudos to Thur's (link provided) for this wonderful 3 column template. Hopefully no more scrambled egg-like posts.

New Links..
Blogs, Web Stuff and Restarted Forums..First to Debut is Daily Cryptogram (my new favorite word puzzle).

Now..What I'm working on..Changes I'd like to see done this week:

More web links..It is really, really hard and time consuming to find good stuff especially for the Blogger forum that is different. I am working on a list of links I have found really helpful re templates and hacks that work with Blogger. I spent about 2 days on and off searching..after a lot of poop stuff found some work by incredible authors who deserve major shout outs. This is one of the first things on my list. I will build as I find more as well.

More Forums...Dave seems to have abandoned these in favor of RSS feed..the newest shiny object to catch his eye HAHA...and we had so much fun with these..I'm working on building these back up again..AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO LIKEWISE..hint hint! I will leave BeatleJuice and Superheros to Dave...My boards as usual will deal with language related topics. So far Cryptograms (my new favorite word games), hope to restart Word of the Day and Useless Facts.

Cross Post Photos...To Flickr and Smugmug....way behind on both of these...Reply to Reviews on FanArt Review as well as post..Really need to get back to posting on Flickr...love the site and have not been participating..that is going to change!

I also have a TON of photos that need to be edited, etc...and a whole closet of stuff to go through and donate.

So it is going to be a busy, busy week....

Comments on "Lets try this again...."

 

post a comment