I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

oh boy oh boy

Finally tonight...off to see The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. This is the second time this excursion has been rescheduled and I can't wait to see the movie.

I got out of the Fantastic Four, but realize I am only biding my time until its Dave's turn to pick the next movie. We agreed on this one :)..hmm I think its actually my turn next. Dave and I have an understanding regarding "chick flicks" though; he will not be subjected to them. Its the least I can do lol..even though I've seen every Will Farrell movie under the sun.

I'm dedicating myself, once again, to web authoring. My apology to site visitors. What I thought was a cool artsy look, was actually kind of annoying :) I'm going with a much cleaner look from here on. Still working on the guest book (may change to a different one with more features), trying to get the forum rolling again (may link within pages, etc) and am setting up a storefront at Cafe Press. I like the customization features they offer as well as included marketing. You probably noticed the Google Ads and Site Search. I personally love Google and do like that they allow you to change the look of the interface to lessen the obtrusiveness of the ads.

I would also like to incorporate a calendar into the page as well. Still deciding on a design.

I would love to eventually have some flash content, however, I'm a bit concerned that this would limit visitors who want to avoid flash...we'll see.

The last thing I'd like to add is some streaming, which I'll try on my one before bugging Dave.

Anyway...will post after we see the movie tonight. Hubby got stuck late at work (yeah IM'ing his buddies haha) so Olive Garden will have to wait until after the movie..that's going to cost Dave some breadsticks!

Comments on "oh boy oh boy"

 

post a comment