I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005

getting there..

ok..update in the chaos.

yesterday wasn't as productive as i had hoped.

we ordered a cake..which is just beautiful btw.. its baby blue and white covered in fondant with a cala lily on top..and from my favorite bakery La Panetiere. thank you mommy!

dave has a ring but i do not..apparently stores have trouble stocking a 5 1/2 ring..jeez all i want is silver until we order different rings when we get back..getting ready to use my tiffany barrel ring if i dont get something soon.

big news...we found a minister to perform the ceremony..and i love him..he has an incredible personality and was a lot of fun to talk to. i have been looking for a church to attend as well and am thinking this may be it. its very close to our house and i have a feeling he gives great sermons.

mom is working on the house..which i will be helping with.

still on the to do list is:
get a dress and a ring..get food after we get a headcount...

cross your fingers for us :)

xoxo

Comments on "getting there.."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Track Blogs to Boost Search Marketing
Tracking the buzz on a product or trend through blogs leads to better search advertising campaigns, industry veteran Andy Beal will tell marketers at a Web trade show tomorrow.
Hey, you have a cool blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Let me know when you update it ok?

I have a company hosting web site/blog. It pretty much covers company hosting web related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

post a comment