I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

here comes the rain da da da da


i am so very exited to post this. i have been posting on a website called fanartreview.com and am excited to say i got a photo recognized. im so glad it was a photo of my little mama's boy. he really has come so far since dave and i adopted him. we have truly coddled him and only have our selves to blame for him acting like a spoiled child. honestly, though, after what he apparently went through before coming to live with us, i don't mind a bit. dave and i are both delighted to give him the second chance he deserves at a wonderful life.

i hope this elation will carry me through my shift tonight. i know that we will be extraordinarily busy this evening and can already hear the whining through my headset...

my night ended yesterday with a customer crying. i felt soooo bad for her but she called at about 10:30 and there was really nothing i could do for her but help her troubleshoot. i hope everything worked out for her.

dave and i had a nice traditional sunday dinner this week. baked ham and all the fixings. we decided then when i go part time and have every sunday off, we would love to start having dinner with both parents at least once a month. revive something we both miss. we even ate at the table! it truly was a wonderful ending for a great weekend.

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Comments on "here comes the rain da da da da"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

I LOVE that photo of DaVinci. Congratulations on the recognition!

Dave ate at a table? That's very impressive. Did he lick the knife?

Nikki

 

Blogger andrea said ... (10:06 AM) : 

thank you so much nikki! he had wonderful manners :) im so proud of my little woogie LOL

 

post a comment