I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

its that hot outside


i didnt have time to water yesterday. alas i open the slider to the backyard today and feel like an abusive parent.

how pathetic! i wait months for something to bloom and this is what i do...aaarrrgghh.

well i did get some great pics today. i cannot say how thrilling it is for me to constantly find new things blooming. nothing 2 days ago, now i have so many new things going on in the backyard. now if only there were no bugs, i be out there a lot more.

every fencepost as well as my back porchlight has spider webs on them. do they do this to torture me? thank god im engaged to a wonderful man who is hell with the papertowel killing! the one on my porchlight is a thinker. i hate those the most. i opened the slider, he looked at me and jumped back under the light. this means his death will have to be carefully planned. you see if i ask dave to merely kill him, he'll just knock the web off. mr thinker spider will hide under the light and with absolute malice, return the following day. worse yet build a web right across the door, so i walk into it, or god forbid come in the house. he is a thinker! this means he can plot. will probably get me back by attacking me like the bunny rabbit in monty python.. i just know it. someone help me LOL.

i guess i have to call the bug man again. i called him in may because those nasty jumpy black bastards were nesting in my mailbox. you know the one that turn towards you when you go to kill them? he said they are a cousin of the wolf spider and the "eyes" are fake to trick their prey. I guess i am prey. sprayed the whole perimeter. forgot to call within my 60 day warranty and now my backyard is off limits to me.

it must be funny to anyone watching. now that i have long hair i have to put it up when i take pics, so it doesnt fall in front of the lens. well, if a stray hair touches me i think its a bug and freak out, thus the bun habit.

funny part is, any spider thats not black and hairy doesnt bother me. only ones that resemble mini tarrantulas. green ones, ok, white ones, ok. any mini hairs and im toast. i had night terrors till the age of 24 about my ceiling being covered with them. they fall off the ceiling onto me. this actually caused me to jump out of bed, in my sleep and rip the covers or my shirt off and check my back on occasion in the bathroom mirror, all sleeping!

second on the nasty list by the way would be cicades. nasties are everywhere waiting to land on my head. the noise they make is a constant reminder of them. next runner up is locusts that intentionally aim for you, oh god and waterbugs eeeeyuck. i guess im skipping breakfast today.

i need therapy.

have a nice insect free day.....

Comments on "its that hot outside"

 

post a comment