I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

i hate beatles!



japanese beatles stink!!!! i have to post a pict of a flower i took yesterday and today. amazing what those little buggers can do in 24 hours. my beatle bag works amazingly well, totally full in 1 week, but dave & i removed it yesterday in anticipation of the rain, which will ruin the lure. everything is covered again. i really try not to use any chemicals, esp with my herbs so the bag is perfect for the beatles. unfortunately, mealy bugs love my basil. someone on the web said soak a qtip in rubbing alcohol and stick it in the dirt. now if it wouldnt keep raining on the qtip i'd be ok. so i had to break down and spray some ortho on my roses. it was funny because the minute i sprayed the mealy bugs started jumping like crazy! had to switch to jet stream because they we bouncing all over towards me. i guess im going to end up using the fruit and veggie wash after all. ive decided that, somehow, bugs know i abhor them, so they gravitate towards me!


i am determined to win this beatle war! i have waited close to 2 weeks for my stargazer lilys to bloom. well this morning i was so excited, because 4 bloomed this morning, pink and white. what do i see on my white one????? you guessed it. sprayed his butt!!!! they will not eat my stargazer if i can help it. i am the sentinal...and will remain on guard :)

i am working 2:30 - 10:30 today and will try to do what i can for the weekend before work today. actually i want to work on my pics till i shower at 1pm, so it may just not get done till tomorrow....i really am pathetic ha ha. i dont even have to pack lunch with a freezerful of lean pockets! hmm bag of salad, lean pocket, ah convenience....

hope everyone has a teriffic day!

Comments on "i hate beatles!"

 

Blogger andrea said ... (11:39 AM) : 

DAVE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!
SUPER, AWESOME, TERIFFIC, GODS GIFT TO WOMEN, KIND HEARTED, SWEET, INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT AND MOST OF ALL A GREAT SPELLER!!!!

happy honey?

i have to go and take my antacid now :)

 

post a comment