I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, August 19, 2005

waiting game


today finds me (yah dats me mon) waiting and waiting for a package i paid express shipping on. why? i ask. it is a little more than annoying when i pay for expedited shipping to no avail because a manufacturer takes way too long getting a package READY to ship. what is the point! i even changed my day off to later in the week in anticipation of the delivery.

i ordered some "close up" lenses that i can't wait to get my hands on. i love taking macro shots, but can only get so close with the standard lens. the lenses i ordered actually have magnifying properties to them, so i can get some awesome flower shots without the blur. now that i'm somewhat obsessed with photography, dave and i were discussing upgrading to a new camera. it was a tossup between an slr (big $$) or a new camera coming out in september that has 8 mps with a 12x zoom. we ordered close up, wide angle and a 2.5x zoom as well as some fun filters and a large and small tripod instead. we are both comfortable with the camera we've got and figured we'd try upgrading or present model for less money and see what happens.

i want to play with my new lenses, arrrgh! everytime the dog barks i hope its the DHL guy. hopefully today before i leave for work at 2pm.

at least when we go to ny for vacation in october we will have so much fun with photography. i need to work on taking photos of people though. im very uncomfortable doing it right now. i'm always afraid they will get mad at me, but ny just screams street shots.

anticipation.....

Comments on "waiting game"

 

Blogger andrea said ... (3:11 PM) : 

just signed for it...

 

post a comment