I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

aloha

Big news....compliments of my wonderful husband this photo of the "boy" was taken with my new camera! can you believe the detail? Its a fuji finepix s9000 and it rocks! still working on the macro thing. i ordered a ring adaptor..the old camera is a 52 and the new is a 58...so until i get the adaptor i cant use any of my zillion lenses.

This was taken while dave was leaving for work. da vinci gets so sad when its time for daddy to leave....stares out the front door :)


well...plumbing stuff continues..will be removing the disposal which i am kind of fond of. apparently the angle of the pipe is causing the problems accoring to the plumber.
and you know how no home project is ever easy...well unhooked my old bathroom vanity went to hook up the new smaller one....pipes arent in the right place to put the new sink where the old one was..pipes will have to be modified..and not the pvc ones...the copper ones..frank has said he will help. we will have to go in behind the wall and reroute them. can't use the side angle because the new vanity's door hinge would line up with where the pipe has to enter. oh well. such is life.

i've had off for 5 days, today being my last. boo hoo.

i just looked out back and there were a bunch of doves...they are so pretty! of course i opened the door very slowly and threw some rice cakes out there but they all flew away...go figure they are staring at me with a "feed me" face then they fly away.

maybe if they come back i can get some pics..cross your fingers :)

have a wonderful day all!

Comments on "aloha"

 

post a comment