I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

cha cha cha changes


Mulling over this one..but

Decided to detach my blog from my website. Want the site to be professional. I previously removed links and posting ability, but have decided to add it back. I will be doing that today. I decided its just too much fun blogging and I don't want to give that up for the sake of the site. They are two seperate things as of NOW :)

So..here is a photo I took today. This camera is a real bugger. I am determined to lick this photo thing..I will perservere.

I was looking around at some photo bloggers and was really blow away by some of them. I especially liked the idea of one entitled "one photo a day" and think I will follow suit. It is a teriffic exercise for the brain.

After checking with the aforementioned bloggers and getting their permission, I will post links.

For now, though, I am off to see my cousin Mark. We haven't seen each other in years. Today is his last day here, and mom is taking him to the airport at about 3:30pm. This is our last day to hang out, but I do hope to keep in touch by email, etc when he goes back overseas.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Comments on "cha cha cha changes"

 

Blogger MBrown said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Nice shot Andrea!
Sort of hard to see the true image when blogger resizes your images and reduces sharpness and/or contrast, but this looks fine to me.

What type of flower is this?
The details look good, composition wise it is a good grouping of buds, and the colors are nice.

I would try to add just a tad more light, maybe reflecting some light at the front using a white reflector, mirror, anything to get some light up front.

Still, ...... I like it!

And thanks for stopping by my blog. Really appreciate the kind comments.

Take care of yourself, and "don't" stop shooting! :)

 

post a comment