I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Finally

I'll get to my movie review momentarily....

I am in the process of building MY SHOP :) at Cafe Press! After a lot of comparing, I decided that they were my best choice. Although it will probably take most of today...this is it! I am so excited and full of anticipation. I'll be starting my marketing soon...so be prepared.
Here is the link...

http://www.cafepress.com/andrealee

I've always dreamed of having a job that I can really put my whole heart into, and if this takes off I think I have found it. So everyone cross your fingers and say your prayers for me, as I undertake my challenge of a lifetime.

Okay, onto my review of Narnia. I really loved the movie. Breathtaking. The actors were wonderful as was the computer animation. Dave is now referring to our dog as "beaver" because he has a big butt. I loved the happy ending but Dave was actually dissapointed that nobody died..weirdo. I love the actress who plays the queen..she was awesome in Orlando. I wish she was in more movies. She was a perfect choice for the part. We both agreed that it was a tad bit slow in spots..but nothing to detract from the overall experience. Wonderful good versus evil tale. See it!

Olive Garden was okay. We were their last customers for the day, so they were nice, but you could tell they couldn't wait for us to leave lol. It probably didn't help that Mom & Dave were playing 52 pickup with a pile of coasters, and hitting everyone at the table with them :) Food was good, not great. I had shells with shrimp and a blush sauce. The sauce was exceptional; I'll give them that. Spinich artichoke dip was ok but TGIF's is better. Dave got fried raviolis as an appetizer...ok I know this is weird..but...meat ravioli is an abomination...ok I said it..cheese ravioli rocks..but it too "mystery meatish" for me..gives me chills YUCK. Everyone said they were good..I spit mine into my napkin after I bit into it. One of my many oddities. Funny that I will eat raw oysters but meat in my ravioli makes me shudder....go figure LOL

Well, I'm going to get back to work on my store...
Eveyone have a wonderful day!

Comments on "Finally"

 

post a comment