I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

How Cool Is This


I know its just a bug...but how cool is this shot. Artistically I know its lacking, but I can't believe how much my new Finepix captured! I am loving my camera. Once I get past the learning curve...watch out LOL.

In a way its sad that I'm about to start dinner and I run and get my camera because of this little bug on the range hood. I think I have issues.

Today was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you (you know who) for such an awesome reprieve from winter! I cherished it enough to open a window..just had to close the back door because its freezing in the house now.

Today I bought a 1 gig card for my camera. This is going to really cut down on having to switch cards in the middle of shooting. Can't wait to fill it up. Thank you so much to the awesome guy (darn I didnt get your name) in Staples who helped me. I can't wait to see your picutes.

Well short one today..have a lot of pictures to edit. I will also try to reinstall elements. Cross your fingers for me.

Have a great night all!

Comments on "How Cool Is This"

 

post a comment