I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Over the hump!

Yippee! Its finally Thursday...one more day to go.

I'm working 5-9 today and tomorrow, so should actually get alot done in the house. SHOULD haha. Done my web stuff for the day. Well, maybe not..I have some photos to post still on Flickr and Smugmug. That may have to wait until tonight.

I am going full on into this diet thing... Last night went grocery shopping. I think I may have found every possible meal option under 300 calories! Salad, carrot juice, some Weight Watchers dinners, Veggie sausage, fresh brocolli, turkey sausage...

I found the absolute coolest thing also..to me..Country Crock Honey Flavor..this stuff is incredible..makes my light english muffin palatable!

Dave & I are both trying to eat better...its so easy to get lax..last night was turkey cutlets with steamed rice and peanut sauce..it was really awesome...and I got Dave to eat turkey! :)

I'm hoping to have lost my first ten by this weekend..x your fingers!

As far as the blog changes today..added a Dictionary.com search box..I love this site!; I added a Flickr badge of my work and 2 new link buttons. Globe of Blogs and WebArt are both cool sites. More to come.

If there is anything you'd like to suggest (or tell me bites) feel free to do so!

I'm off to make some LightLife Veggie Sausage patties. Have an awesome day!

Comments on "Over the hump!"

 

post a comment