I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Monday

I woke up today full of resolution! I have got to get more organized.

When Dave and I discussed my going part time, I had a lot of big plans. Things I was going to do with that extra four hours a day.

I have a lot going on: Photography, the web site, two online courses, three hobbies and a house to run, as well as wanting to volunteer. Unfortunately, I've not structured my time and seem to be spinning my wheels and getting absolutely nothing done. The house has fallen into a cluttered mess, no school work has gotten done (thank God its self paced and I can make it up by crunching) and I spend way too much time on the net. I had even planned on getting back into my speed reading mode and catching up on that...hasn't happened either.

So today finds me disgusted with myself..resolving to get some semblance of a schedule going. I can no longer joke that it's because I am the intelligent artistic type who can't function in a structured environment...ha! The thought that I've bitten off more than I can chew...I won't even entertain that thought.

While I am at work this morning, I plan on writing down everything I want to do and making some sort of loose schedule for myself. If I have a little discipline I know I can do it. One thing I do have going for me is the stubborness that is characteristic of my German heritage.

Another thing that has been taking up most of my idle thoughts is a way to marry my love of photography with my desire to give back and make positive changes. I'm thinking there has to be some way to do this. Maybe sell a photo book with positive verse and have most of the profits go to a charity. Will continue to mull this one over today. Suggestions welcome by any visitors.

The boards will be updated when I get home today..but in the meantime...

Have a lovely day!

Comments on "Happy Monday"

 

post a comment