I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

YES..more changes

I am trying an experiment...If it does not sit well, I will undo it. I wanted a clean way to showcase my photographs as well as an easy way to view past photos. There is a new link right next to my photo entitled "Photo of the Day". This opens a pure photoblog. If it is a pain in the arse...please let me know and it will go poof!

Okay, now how incredible is this? I have talked about the Hunger Site button located on this page. Well, so far look at the amazing stats for THIS MONTH:

Clicks: 3,842,629; Avg # of Sponsors: 10.0; Cups of Food: 4,342,170; Metric Tons: 246.2 Pounds: 542,771

The animal site has collected 30,616 bowls of food just TODAY so far;

The breast cancer site has funded 143.4 mammograms in January '06 so far;

The rain forest site has saved 651.7 acres in January 'o6 so far;

The child health site has helped 42,571 kids (2.3 million clicks!) paying for 36,781 kids to get Vitamin A for disease and blindness prevention, 5,279 infants received emergency oral rehydration, 468.3 HIV/AIDSZ maternal test kits purchased and 42.6 kids received eye surgery or prosthesis in JANUARY '06 alone;

The literacy site has purchased 23,148 books in January '06!

I implore you to sign up at the site for a daily email reminder. YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Its so uplifting to see a positive effect come from an individuals' actions. If you feel like there is nothing "you" can do, this is proof that you are wrong. I click daily on all of the sites and it takes less than a minute....we all have a minute a day to help.

Thank you :)

Comments on "YES..more changes"

 

post a comment