I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

She's here!!!

This is our new girl...finally home!
Georgia O'Keefe
This has been a very long day! We got up super early, after I was up sick last night, went to Vorhees (the staff at the Animal Orphanage rocks!) for the doggie meet (of course Da Vinci threw up in my truck on the way there), had to get Georgia in a crate in the back of the truck, drop Da Vinci off at home, take her to the groomers (stinky poo), stop at PetSmart for a bowl & stuff for her and finally get back home where we are having to keep her from jumping all over him and ticking him off... They are both presently passed out on the sofa.
Thank God! We didn't think she'd ever slow down, whew...I am bruised and tired & am not looking forward to de-puking my truck and getting Georgia to get in the crate for bedtime. We can't leave them both out yet unwatched. She still keeps nipping at him and being a tad bit to fresh. However, I am sure once she starts her Beginner classes at PetSmart, she will learn how to behave. Apparently, whoever gave her up did some time ago, so she lost all her socialization skills. The woman who surrendered her didn't "have time for her", so we have our work cut out for us..we believe she's well worth it!
Doggie diaries to continue....

Comments on "She's here!!!"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (10:33 PM) : 

OH WHAT A CUTE DOG! :)

I love dogs..Congrats :)

 

post a comment