I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Dani!

Today is my sister Dannielle's birthday! Three cheers for her. Poor girl is now 35! WOW!!!! Today's blog will be dedicated to her and how wonderful she is...

Reasons why she is so cool:

She:

1. is a warm, caring person;
2. is awesomely artistic;
3. dressed punk way before it was cool, and had the sense to stop later;
4. had the guts to follow the Grateful Dead around;
5. cooks really, really good;
6. makes beautiful children;
7. has a Peter Max lookin tattoo;
8. makes me feel good when she tells me Carly Simon songs remind her of me;
9. is willing to wear my jewelry;
10.has a green thumb;
11.collects dragons & Stephen King books, which I think is cute;
12.won't let me borrow her Stephen King books, even though I am her sister;
13.doesn't beat me up anymore;
14.used to have crushes on Brian Setzer and Kenny Rogers;
15.fell through a glass table when we were little and was able to cry on cue when mom got home
so she didn't get in trouble;
16.is very smart and adorable;
17.still listens to Zepplin;
18.has an awesome sense of humor;

yes, I could go on and on...

Most of all I love having her to talk to. It's what I don't have to say that makes it so wonderful..

Dannielle you are the best! Have a great birthday & I love you!

Comments on "Happy Birthday Dani!"

 

post a comment