I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

welcome to andrealee.com

Good morning and welcome to my site. Just waking up..usually work 2:30P shift, so i start my mornings a little later than most. currently trudging my way through newsweek and the paper.

I guess i should start with a little about me.. 36 yrs young, live in new jersey, freezing my butt off, work in a call center (oh yes, def just a paycheck while i figure out what i want to do with my life , tend to have a short attention span, love school (life student), crosswords, hobbies, baking, making jewelry (hopefully selling soon on ebay-will keep you posted), sewing, cooking-i am a foodie!, and having a wonderful life with my sweetie dave and our shelter doggie, davinci.

I would def say i am an upbeat person. i do have an o.c.d. always worried about everyone side, but im working on that! ..have no idea where this is going or even why i'm doing it! on the bonus side i have now learned how to do something new and fostered another way to hate my laptop! LOL

Comments on "welcome to andrealee.com"

 

Blogger andrea said ... (11:04 AM) : 

you are too kind! LOL

 

Blogger andrea said ... (11:19 AM) : 

why do i get the feeling scooter girl is related to dave?

 

post a comment