I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, February 25, 2005

that's it?

As in most cases, I was worked up over a non-event. The snow wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Granted, it twas a mess to drive home in last night. I had the distinct pleasure of the frozen wiper smear right in front of my face. Why is it always in the direct line of vision? Of course, this meant pulling over and banging my wipers, which i can't stand having to do. I did not want to emerge from my warm little coccoon. Although probably unneccesary, i'll admit to trying out my four wheel drive. It was pretty cool.

Funny sidenote: ended up using a cd case to clean my windows, because i never put the snow broom back in the truck...

Work wasn't that bad either. I spent the night being frustrated with the inner workings of the company rather than bad customers. I love when i'm trying to help a customer and get bounced between 4 departments who all have a different answer. Of course none offer a solution either. They just say they can't help me, after having me on hold for 20 minutes, and tell me to call someone else. Who suffers? The customer... Most people understand missed appointments during a blizzard, so i didnt get cussed at too much. Today, however, I am not on the "Supervisor Line", so i will surely get yelled at. This is the point at which i get to transfer the call to someone who is working the line. ha ha. The funniest part is being told, "get me someone who, unlike you, because you are useless, who can do something", by a customer who doesn't know i was that person yesterday. Whatever...

Today, i have in my hot little hands, Whitehead's "Top 100 Simplified HTML Tips & Tricks". i cant wait to use the codes to improve my web page. I am smuggling my laptop into work. I just hope it is slow enough around 9pm to sneak in some time in on it...

In closing, i wish everyone a wonderful day!

Comments on "that's it?"

 

post a comment