I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

hmmm

Hmm…what to bother readers (are there any?) with today.

I find myself distracted today, with the desire to stay home and clean. I start work at 2:30 and am thinking of everything I could get done if I just had the day off. In the back of my mind knowing the whole time I wouldn’t get most of it done. It’s always like that. The brain and the body seem to be on different wavelengths.

I have a lot of improvements I want to make to my web site, but our wireless is down, and I don’t really feel like going upstairs. The new router should be here today via Fedex, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I tried working on it at work last night, but it was so busy! Boy did I take a spanking on the phones! I can’t understand why people are so hostile in general. There is a lot of anger in the world. Kind of sad. In keeping with my “glass is half full” school of thought, I will use it as motivation to get the heck out of this job before 2008. I will have to hold myself to listing a few pieces of jewelry on ebay tomorrow. Maybe if I start to sell a few pieces, it will be the push I need. I tend to pick up new pastimes, push myself to become really good at them, and then get bored. This is a trait I have to rid myself of. Totally unproductive, and causing me to go to work today J My ultimate goal is to work from home by my target year. Sad as it is, when I was home sick for two weeks, I was so happy.

Fortunately, for all involved, I am not going to go off on some long tangent today. The inspiration is just not there. (Darn it! I forgot to do a load of laundry, so I will also look bad at work today. Oops…) In order to spare everyone from my essays, about absolutely nothing, I am toying with the idea of an anonymous blog for my writing. I find it very therapeutic, but don’t want to bother people I know LOL. I do that well enough already, thank you J Just ask Dave.

Hope everyone has a delightful day. I will be much more upbeat tomorrow, as I have the day off! That always makes me smile.

Comments on "hmmm"

 

post a comment