I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

fireplace


fireplace, originally uploaded by andrealeev.

my birthday gift from my wonderful husband! hanging over it is a really old bankers window...pretty cool huh?

Comments on "fireplace"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Wow, that really is nice Andrea, I love the color too!

Happy Belated Birthday too!

 

Blogger andrea said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Thanks so much Matt!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM) : 

You sure get some huge birthday presents at your house! That is a beautiful fireplace. I'm glad you said what the beautiful window is too. Way cool!!!

 

Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said ... (6:04 PM) : 

I hope you are really enjoying that fireplace! Is your husband still up when you get back from your 5-9 shift?

PS Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Sorry to hear about the psoriasis. I get that some times under my eyes and I can imagine how difficult that must be.

 

Blogger andrea said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Matt..missed you during my um absence thank you; technobabe I get combo gifts because my birthday is 3 days after Christmas lol. The way our house is set up the bedroom never gets heat or ac so I was freeeezing in there at night..yay i don't shiver in my sleep anymore :); my marrakech..thank you and i love your site. i read it from the beginning! i was in morocco for a month and love following your house building tale. oh and yes he is an online gamer so he is up then and well past playing.

 

post a comment