I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WriteAThon

every letter counts

Please visit www.amnestyusa.org/writeathon in celebration of December 10 - Human Rights Day.

This website will be your starting point for planning a write-a-thon event in your community. We'll send you regular email updates to walk you through organizing, promoting and implementing your write-a-thon and show you how to motivate your friends and family to write letters and promote your local event on AIUSA's Events webpage (optional).

You can also stay up to date by visiting our Write-a-thon blog! Find out what online and offline resources are available to you and how your write-a-thon can help you not only effect change in lives of individuals at risk of human rights violations, but also strengthen your group, meet new friends and have fun!

Confront Human Rights Abuses – Register for the Write-a-thon Now!

Comments on "WriteAThon"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Thanks Andrea, I will go check it out :)

 

Blogger andrea said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Wish I wasn't off to work...damn I'm on a roll today :) There is sooooo much I want to do besides heading out.

 

post a comment