I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BAM

Today Dave and I, along with his parents are off to the Emeril Live Show in NYC. In line at 2pm taping to start at 4pm. Mind you we aren't even definitely getting in per the ticket..but cross your fingers. Dave will be so happy if we get in. He may have a heart attack if we actually get in and get a table up front!

Last night I overdosed on Rice Krispy Treats, compliments of Dave's mom. Let's just say that yesterday was extremely rough because of our impending refiance that seems to be going from bad to worse. I ended up in tears at one point yesterday. Well, you know Rice Krispy Treats solves all of the world's problems...

I have been up since 4am ish because I was so stressed I woke myself up grinding my teeth really hard. How gross. So I decided to organize, really organize, my ipod. I'm sitting here minding my own business and I swear I saw a mouse run across the kitchen. It was either that or a HUGE dustball that banged a box on its way under our island in the kitchen. I woke Dave up at 5am, for what reason I don't know. I don't want him to kill it, just get it out. The rediculousness of the idea wasn't apprent at this time of day. Now I know why he gave me such a strange look. He has promised to get some humane release traps for me tomorrow. Now I'm getting ready to go back to bed finally at 6am for a bit. For some reason I have pink Uggs (ok Target Uggs..maybe they are fuggs or thuggs) as mouse protection until I get under the covers. I really am an artard.

Comments on "BAM"

 

post a comment