I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rainy days and Tuesdays....

Actually I think it's a pretty good combination. Here in New Jersey its been pouring all day. Dave and I finally get a break this week...YEAH! Actually it gives me a chance to catch up on a bunch of stuff that didn't get done last week. Now I'm depressing myself :)

I have to first finish my "pen flowers" for the church sale in November. My dining room table is covered, end to end, with silk flowers and pens covered in florist tape. As soon as I finish the pens (till the flowers run out!) I can box them up and drop them off at the church..and see my table again! That's what I'll be doing tonight until dinner. I'm making meatloaf since its one of those easy dinners you make and bake.

Tonight I also have to turn in my last test and try to whittle away at the Tort Law course.

Tomorrow is web site day, when I will be emailing (finally) some screen shots to someone to get a direction.

Thursday is dinner with Mom and Dad in PA, which we can't wait for. It's stinky being so far away from one set of parents.

Friday I have to get a bunch of stuff done to handout on Sunday about domestic abuse. I have a new position that involves community awareness kinda...I basically get official permission to bug everyone at church to get involved in great causes. I am not bothering in November and December because we already have so much stuff going on. So I figure I'll slip this in in October. I plan on making a bunch of copies and asking people to take them and leave them in places where someone who needs them might find them. I have to warm up to really bothering everyone :)

All this while we are working on a refinance of our house....

Well I'm off to try not to maim myself with a glue gun again..I've already burned two fingertips and don't need to lose any more.

Stay safe and don't forget to FEED THE HUNGRY WITH A CLICK A DAY!!!!!

Comments on "Rainy days and Tuesdays...."

 

post a comment