I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

oh blogger come on

whay do i have such a horrible time posting pictures??? i think blogger does not like me. guess i'll be posting from flickr AGAIN. aaargh!

well still waiting to hear back from the person i'm working with in Kenya on the web site. i asked him a lot so that is to be expected. unfortunately the name he wants to use always brings up a gaming site in the UK.

my yahoo mail has been acting wacky, so i missed a response i was waiting for back on Friday of last week. i didn't see it until it was too late, after having searched my inbox with no results. i had volunteered to moderate a message board for a nonprofit on Saturday. this week i'm going to do Friday and Saturday. this is if my dell doesn't decide to catch fire. i've actually switched to running without the battery and it doesn't seem as hot as usual. (my nic seems to be dropping the connection less as well).

i have been reading about geocaching and am dying to try it, but lord, the unit they suggest is a bit hight at 250 without the software included.

during my fantasy shopping this morning i decided i need a wireless remote so i can play my ipod through my stereo. not...but it was fun to shop. i decided on a laptop cooler for 12.95 and a skype wireless phone for 39. the headset is fine but wireless is really cool. of course i could just get the usb/rj11 adaptor for 10...man, i'm already talking myself out of it, since not that many people are on skype. i was planning on using it to talk to the person i'm working with in Kenya, just to speed up the process, but really am questioning myself on that. as usual the stuff will sit, downsized in my shopping cart and i will change my mind and never check out :) i definately will buy the cooler though.

i have lapsed on Soaphoto with posting and would like to post a photo today. i also have to respond to some comments and leave some for other people.

lastly, i have been invited to some fun groups on flickr and plan on posting there as well.

i have a horrible headache and upset stomach today..probably from the ice cream cone i had last night...i know better than to eat dairy and only have myself to blame. time to suck down another cup of coffee and get my butt moving. today is my day off and i have a lot of cleaning to do..how does clutter pile up sooooo quick???

Dave and i are supposed to go to church tonight, but if i don't feel better i think i'll call and let them know we are staying in. bummer too, tonight we are covering Judaism in World Religions and it's really interesting.

well time for the coffee and excedrin extra strength..

have a great day all.

Comments on "oh blogger come on"

 

post a comment