I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

its too early

for me to have anything usefull to post...

I had to cook lunch for work and update my Netflix queue this morning, so the actual usefull blog will have to wait.

In the meantime, here is my Netflix queue...I wonder what it says about me. I was told your Ipod says a lot about you...so I'm wondering this same about this lol.


Currently waiting to be watched:
The Pink Panther
PG
Comedy

Brick
R
Drama

Syriana
R
Thrillers

Firewall
PG-13
Thrillers

All About My Mother
R
Foreign

Kingdom of Heaven
R
Action & Adventure

Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
NR
Documentary

The Chumscrubber
R
Independent

M
UR
Foreign

Distant
UR
Foreign

The Son
NR
Foreign

Code Unknown
NR
Foreign

L'Auberge Espagnole
R
Foreign


Am I destined to always be a dork?

Comments on "its too early"

 

post a comment