I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

yay good thing


yay good thing, originally uploaded by andrealeev.

part of a set i uploaded at flickr today:

good vs bad things of summer...what's in my backyard..

check them out by clicking on the photo! mmmm salsa.

I am working today..egads..till 1:30p, however, I am already working on my new podcast. The old one is here:

My topics are going to be some that have been covered here as well as some new ones like Creative Commons Licensing and sites that promote it. I've found some great new music as well, so be sure to check it out. I will be fully edited and done this week.

Sorry for the inane fluff that is my post today, but I'm not really awake and do not want to go to work today. To self "come on get your keister moving!!!"

Comments on "yay good thing"

 

Blogger andrea said ... (8:30 PM) : 

thank you..that's so very kind of you!

 

post a comment