I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

I am sooooo happy today!

First, over the weekend I got in touch with a friend that I haven't spoken to in over 10 years! You know when you can have a gabfest like you saw someone yesterday... that's a sign of real friendship. We used to hang out at each other's houses all the time and DJ'd in college together. I had so much fun talking to her and catching up. She sent me some beautiful wedding photos and I will be sending some back today. We are working on a trip to Florida, where she lives now, around October. I can't wait.

I also saw Lady in the Water and really liked it. The middle was a bit slow, but all in all, it was a good movie with a tearjerker - feel good ending. I do have to remind myself no popcorn next time though..makes me sick every time. For goodness sakes, I used to work at the theater after High School and know what goes into that slop..I should really know better.

I've started back on my school work finally. The current subject is US History, and it's really fascinating. My brain must be maturing.

Finally, I found some really good resources online for the planning and implementation of a web site design. We've started on the technical aspect. Next comes the administrative, organizational and finally design and marketing. This is such an exciting project with the UN Online, and I hope the first of many.

I'm working earlier this week..yay. This means I can get a lot more stuff done that's been on the back burner. I've needed to make a phone call to a photographer I met almost a year ago, who is local. We met becausee he made our gorgeous wedding cake. In talking we discovered a common interest in photography, and he suggested doing an outdoor photoshoot. I really need to get out more and think this would be the perfect vehicle. Maybe, to get to know each other better (our meeting was brief but I like him a lot) Dave and I can invite him over to dinner. He has to bring desert though, LOL.

Well I'm off to work now ..hope everyone has a stupendous Monday!

Comments on "I am sooooo happy today!"

 

post a comment