I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Off to Mount Holly


Today Dave and some other people from our church are finishing the job of erecting a new sign at a local church. It was great to see everyone come together for such a good cause. A gentleman from our church Done has become the sign man after doing the same for our church. I'm actually about to run to be the unofficial photographer of the event. Here is a previous (still not completely edited) photo of the group.

Comments on "Off to Mount Holly"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (10:45 PM) : 

It's always great when you can share time with those you love while doing something great for the community :)

 

post a comment