I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Nose Runneth Over and over and over

Hmmm..not been blogging because I've been busy blowing my nose. Two days after the whole fun migraine trip, I started one of my almost yearly sinus/chest infection doosies. My ears have been stuck shut for like 2 days now..egads. It was driving me nuts, so I did that hold your nose and blow to open your ears thing. Bad idea; gently cleaned my ears right after and there was some blood on the qtip. Now I'm off to shower and back to the doctor to have my ears checked. You know that old "my face hurts" joke..damn it actually does (and the molars) !

My vacation starts Saturday... Lord don't let this be a sign how it's going to go. I've waited too long :) not to mention I have too much to do.

I am going stir crazy...well off for my once today out of the house excursion!

Comments on "The Nose Runneth Over and over and over"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (8:11 AM) : 

Get well Soon Andrea, we need you back !

Take care!... and drink plenty of water :)

 

Blogger andrea said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Yay..somebody misses me :)

 

post a comment