I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

Making some headway















Today I'm officially on vacation! If you happen to drive by and see this very wreath on the front door..stop by for a cup of java.

My chest is finally clear, but the ears haven't opened up yet. I have also gotten Dave sick. Poor guy has to make it to Wednesday before his vacation starts. It might be time for a second batch of home made chicken noodle soup.

The tree, lights and miniature village are up! I've even got about half of the gifts wrapped and the cards are all mailed. Today I'm doing the online ordering. All that's left is to get the house ready for Christmas Day company and plan our menu.

Today I will be mailing some more letters for Amnesty International. They have some great gift ideas as well as The Greater Good Network Store which I will be taking advantage of.

Today I will also be sporting my tee shirt from The ONE Campaign! Pretty nifty huh!
If you see someone in South Jersey walking around in one of these shirts trying to get their ears to open it's probably me :)

Comments on "Making some headway"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (8:49 AM) : 

I love your attitude Andrea, you are an inspiration. I am very happy you are feeling better.. I will be on the lookout now for someone wearing a one.org shirt lol :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Can I have your recipe for your homemade chicken noodle soup?

 

post a comment