I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

guess the vacation wasn't yet over


My apologies. I overestimated my readiness to begin blogging again. I guess I thought I was over the personal situation that spiraled me into a major funk because I wanted it to be so. Sometimes the psyche doesn't agree with what we want to be.

I know now, after being home with Dave for the week and really getting some old, long overdue projects done, that the "mental housecleaning" is complete. I feel somewhat uncluttered in more ways than one.

It is time for me to complete several other things, which have been put off for way too long.
I have decided to join the living...full force..mentally and physically! Family and friends can be a wonderful support and I am indebted to several individuals for this...some of them aren't even aware of how much they have inspired and helped me. The important thing is that I am aware and thankfull beyond words.

First on the list is to pick a charity once and for all and get involved. When I say involved I mean down and dirty, hands on involved. Walk the walk. Supporting several causes financially and bringing them to the forefront of my blog isn't enough.

Second, post photographs...I need to nurture this passion.

Body and mind have been suffering and need to be tended to as well...finish the correspondence course which is long overdue and get back to treating my body way better.

Lastly..okay maybe not lastly, but next..work on another podcast.

Now lastly, get back on my MACS card roll. I missed June and intend to come home from work today and set the pen afire! (not literally :)

I have been told that I procrastinate because I need the security of being in a safe place. Should I really succeed at something..the safety net is gone.

After seeing Cirque du Soleil this weekend..I have discovered that beautiful things can and do happen without a safety net.

As the show says..the sky is not the limit. I believe.

Comments on "guess the vacation wasn't yet over"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Hope everything is okay with you my friend. And I SO love Cirque du Soleil :)

 

post a comment