I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

my first podcast! Alex's Lemonade Stand & MACS

my first podcast..working4peace

i am not liking how hard this rss thing is. btw if anyone who stops by is an old hand at this podcasting thing HELP!

I've exported and uploaded and am stuck. computers are like small jobs you do in your house..something always goes wrong and its never as easy as you think it will be.
It's currently parked at my sister site "in progress" Working4Peace...i'm sure this won't work LOL.

So..in my lameness i'm posting here as a link until I can figure the rest of this rss stuff out. You may want the volume low and it is approx 12 1/2 mins long...

Feedback appreciated!

As mentioned in Matt's blog, this weekend is Lemonade Days!
Check out this really worthwhile cause!

Lastly,

As promised as well here is the Make A Child Smile June information:

Elijah G. & Fletcher G. -brothers
Name: Elijah Age: 4 years , Fletcher Age: 11
Main Diagnosis: Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures/both children
Mom: Michele Dad: Fletcher
Mailing Address:
Elijah G. & Fletcher G.
PMB #37381 Lower Mall Drive
Winston-Salem, NC27103 - U.S.A.

Name: Robert
Age: 4 years old
Main Diagnosis: Medulloblastoma
Mom: Cathy Dad: Dennis
Mailing Address:Robert K.
PMB #18913215-C SE Mill Plain Blvd, Ste 8
Vancouver, WA98684 - U.S.A.


more info about them at this link

They would truly appreciate your correspondence!

The Hunger Site just takes a few seconds to click & help.

Have a great day!

Comments on "my first podcast! Alex's Lemonade Stand & MACS"

 

post a comment