I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, June 16, 2006

how i felt yesterday

And the person who made me feel this way doesn't even know it....
So I've decided not to let them.
Most pain, I do believe, is self chosen.
I have chosen to spend this weekend with my wonderful husband and my sister and
her family at the shore..and damnit have a good time.
I will try to blog from the shore but am not sure if I will have
a connection. Should Dave and I find an internet cafe we
will post some pictures of LBI, where we'll be.
Just what I need right now....four days of playing board games,
eating junk and sitting on the beach at night with my sister!
Well, Dave and I are off to pick up a few things before
leaving...yippeee!
We'll see everyone in Coatesville on Sunday after church
and of course, stopping in to hug our puppy who we already miss.
p.s. to the unnamed person...happy father's day, wherever you are.

Comments on "how i felt yesterday"

 

Blogger factory_peasant said ... (11:05 PM) : 

just to cover all the bases here check your email and comments at your other blog. i think everything will work out fine you don't have to give up the antocularis.blogspot address. thanks though that would have been very kind of you. okay be cool and don't step on any potato bugs.

factory_peasant
6.25.06

 

post a comment