I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Aloo Gobi Tuesday :)

ALOO GOBI!

I haven't had this in soooo long! I love curried cauliflower and potato but alas, the smell is not one of Dave's favorite things. It was awesome and I love that it's vegetarian and low fat. I've decided to resume my ethnic cooking. I haven't been doing it at all because Dave doesn't eat anything not on the "white list" like pasta and rice or that doesn't have gravy or sauce.. I was a vegetarian for over 3 years and love cooking veggies with as much spice as I can handle. Besides that, its so healthy..tumeric and chilis are sooo good for you. I only have to burn a few Yankee candles and the evidence will be gone when he gets home LOL.

If you are interested the recipe is HERE.

Still working on trying to figure out how the heck to do my fundraiser for the South Jersey Food Bank "Buck a Bag" drive. I was so gung ho about doing this I forgot that I didn't know how to do a Chinese Auction :) Any tips greatly appreciated.

Dave and I went to Coatesville last night for a wonderful dinner with his parents and to pick up a sick computer and drop off a table and chairs for Nikki. I can't help on move day because its Spamalot Day in NYC. And on Sunday, after Church Dave and I are heading to Dannielle's with mom for her birthday. It's today..unfortunately I have to work tonight..so I can only place my annoying HAPPY BIRTHDAY call to my sister until this weekend.

Dave....if you are reading this I made homemade white bread for you today :)

Hope everyone has a great day ........and..........don't forget to visit The Hunger Site!

Technorati : ,

Comments on "Aloo Gobi Tuesday :)"

 

post a comment