I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

what a week this has been!


First the Georgia thing..then Dave & I had find out if we were going to be parents. Well we are not. I have mixed feelings, but know it was not meant to be. I think what happened with Georgia upset me so much it affected my body. The day after we took her back I felt like a truck had run over me emotionally..so I'm not surprised it took its toll on me.

The lack of blogging is due to being incredibly busy. I have started on my jewelry making again this week..heavens knows why. My neighbor told me that if I were to make beaded lanyards, she had co-workers who would gladly buy them. I guess thats good enough reason. Since going part time I am 200% emotionally healthier, but financially it's been a strain. Extra income from the jewelry would help. Also, I am trying to raise money for a local food bank and they suggested raffling off prizes to get donations. I thought I could make some nifty stuff to pique some interest. I'm also toying with the idea of framing a few prints as well.

There really just isn't enough time in the day. All this needs to get done as well as the normal household chore stuff, which has been left by the wayside lately. Dave and I weren't able to do anything while Georgia was here..this following my cold..so the house needs to be cleaned badly.
I have to come up with a better daily structure..today!

X your fingers I do not fall short of my own expectations today!

Comments on "what a week this has been!"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (12:41 PM) : 

Life, can be a mess sometimes, and it always has surprises.

It's good that you have the jewelry making and stuff for an emotional outlet, it's always nice to be able to put energy into something positive.

:)

 

post a comment