I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Why I didn't blog for a few days....




I was busy with plumbing problems...garbage disposal decided to be a problem AGAIN..so it is GONE! What a pain in the butt to get out of the sink. Our neighbor Tim helped Dave pry the edges of the drain assembly back so they could shove it through the hole in the sink.. Whoever has ever ever been able to unthread a sink assembly from other plumbing after its been there for a few years should get a nobel prize. This is my second sink and it hasn't happened yet. All thats left to do is cut the wires for the hardwired disposal and cap them off. After that I will aslo do the same in the light switch so as to disable it. this kitchen has the disposal breaker tied into every other outlet so I cant just turn it off at the box.

The other picture is of the new faucet I installed complete with a sprayer attachment, since the old unit had a sprayer line and this one doesn't. I couldn't live without my sprayer. Dave and I like to cook way too much to do without it. I do love the the new goose neck shape...seems like so much more room to work in the sink.

The last pic is our beautiful new drain assembly..no putty here..pure silicone baby!

Hopefully, if nothing else decides to break..I can get back to doing what I like...Taking Pictures and Blogging about them!

BTW the bulbs above are going to be awesome photo fodder!!
And there is already $20 in the cuss pot :)

Comments on "Why I didn't blog for a few days...."

 

post a comment