I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, February 27, 2006

i have a headache


i suddenly cannot stand my blog's look....yuck yuck yuck...have been searching my tookus off for a new template.

i found an incredibly awesome resourse..but as usual cannot decide. as an fyi i am providing a link here for pannasmontata-templates.net. awesome work..with this site as well as some of her links some of the best stuff i've seen around. i will be rehabbing that section of links..it needs it badly.

here's my dilemma..i like the 3 column layout..but don't like my colors. I would love tabs at the top or a much neater way to view all of my links...maybe a link to an external mirror page using a host i've already got? it is just way to busy and i am finding it distracting. i'm leaning towards a white background as well..

what this means is that over the next few days you may see the template change a few times :) while i make a choice.

on a personal note...dave and i got A LOT done in the house this weekend. i ripped apart the kitchen (6 hours or so), the back yard looks great..thanks to dave and we attacked the livingroom.

today's project is our bedroom....i have too many stinking clothes. its donation time. i am in a place mentally where less is better and have decided to pare down everything...we just have too much crap. i could not eat for a week or two and still will not fit into the jeans i am saving. i think i am destined to be fat and should just give up on the size 8's...i am 37 and this weight thing just keeps getting harder. the 10's i am holding out hope for....so close! and honey i do appreciate the "its just water weight" but i am not buying it. that's is my good husband speaking. on the plus side i really am the happiest i have ever been and everything in my life is going wonderfull. so i guess it evens out...and as long as dave keeps calling me a hottie i should be happy.

now if he could just stop killing fish we'd be fine...ammonia poisoning is not a good way to go hon and you are never getting a bird!

Comments on "i have a headache"

 

post a comment