I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Friday, June 01, 2007

bummer

I wanted very badly to post yesterday from work, but as most of us know things never go as planned. Yesterday ended up being helacious. I already know today will follow suit.

I am doing at huge check run at work and there is a baby shower that is somehow supposed to fit into the scheme of things as well.

If I can find the time today or tonight I will be posting. There is a really great book I will be posting about.... hope I got you curious enough to check back!

Have a great day!

Comments on "bummer"

 

post a comment