I Blog for Human rights

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

trying to be part of the solution

    ArtWebLinks.com - A directory of artists and art related websites

    GlobeofBlogs.com - A Directory of World Wide Blogs

    Blog Directory & Search engine This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Subscribe with Bloglines

     Blog Top Sites

    www.flickr.com
    my garden andrealeev's my garden photoset
Google
 
Web andrealeev.blogspot.com

Monday, March 13, 2006

wow that took a long time

First of all Spamalot was as great as last time except for the fact that Tim Curry wasn't there..boo hoo! I had David Hyde Pierce to comfort me though-love him! Hank Azaria was there as well ..Love the French taunter..lmao. We had dinner at Sardi's which was absolutely delicious! We ended the night by buying wonderful $5.99 scarves on the street and taking idiot pictures of ourselves pointing at tall buildings near Times Square. It was tons of fun! I can't wait till our next trip to the city. Philly will probably be next in the interim because we all want to see the show at the Franklin Institute..they have thin sheets of cadavers on illuminated panels and you can see the entire systems..& the Mutter Museum has an awesome collection of gross body stuff we want to see (The Museum's collections include over 20,000 objects, including fluid-preserved anatomical and pathological specimens, medical instruments, anatomical and pathological models, items of memorabilia of famous scientists and physicians, and medical illustrations.)..how cool is that!

Also congrats to Pastor Gloss (we love him!) on getting our church site up HERE
I wasn't feeling well this week in church..and didn't get a chance to tell him that Dave and I are just thrilled he and his wife decided to stay in the area! When we met him prior to getting married we both liked him so much we have been attending ever since. I had just been telling Dave that if he left our parish, I don't know if I'd continue attending. I love the members and we both feel very welcome but he is the reason we both go. So...YIPEE!

Now to the Geek Stuff-
The links I promised are well along the way to being finished. If you check the menus on the right I have added over 20 links in the Blogger Tools and Templates and HTML Code, Clocks, Etc. sections. There are some amazingly talented people out there! One warning...you may end up spending hours looking at their work..:)

I don't have time today to implement a lot of the things I want to do..tons of cleaning today, but hopefully scads of good stuff in the works as time allows.

HERE is a fun little link. It tests your typing speed and has some other cool calculators on the site:

Another really neat tool is the Page Rank Calculator.

This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

The site is here and they have a lot of other checks you can do including broken link checkers as well..worth the visit.

I, unfortunately have a lot of cleaning to do. My perfect kitchen floor (white linoleum) has been destroyed by rain and doggy paws! My perfectly clean kitchen has fallen into major disarray and I cannot see my bedroom closet floor. At least the living room is clean LOL.

I recently stopped in at the library so, much to my delight I can either listen to one of my 3 new books on tape "Girl with a Pearl Earring", "The Awakening", or "The Black Monk & Other Stories by Anton Chekhov" or watch "Dirty Pretty Things" with Audrey Tatou who I loved in Amelie, "My Life Without Me" or "Birth" with Nicole Kidman. I'm saving Christian Bale's "The Machinist" for Dave and I to watch together.

I am wierdly compelled to multitask. For some reason I always have to be doing something. So this way, while I clean I can be listening to something. If I could only figure out a way to do crosswords or crytograms while cleaning....

Comments on "wow that took a long time"

 

Blogger Matthew May said ... (1:25 PM) : 

lol nice post, I am too a multi-tasker.. it amazes me sometimes I don't run into a wall or two. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 

post a comment